Since the start of the Corona virus the club house has been closed to all members. With the closure a decision was made to revamp of the members lounge.
Over that period both Eric Davies and Robbie Marshall have worked tirelessly to refurbish the room with all the benches being removed, Complete re decoration, new carpet. replacement of the ceiling tiles, a new large TV at the end of the room and new entrance doors and two new windows
In addition they have redecorated the main club room.
All members owe a great amount of gratitude to them for all there hard work and commitment to the clu
Proceedure for entry and alcohal purchace
We have to abide by the strict rules set out by the Goverment which we are applying for the complete saftey of our members.
- There will be a one way sytem of entry into the club.
- Each member will have to sign in.
- There will be hand sanitisers available on entry and exit.
- Social Distancing still applies
To order beers etc.
- Please stand at the edge of the red area in front of the bar
- Payment is by contactless or cash if a must
- Your order will be placed on the bar for your collection
- When you have finished your drink leave the empty glass on the table next to the exit door in the main lounge.
- Sanitise your hands and order a new drink at the bar
- On leaving please signout.
Opening Hours for members
The Club will be opening for limited periods from Sunday 5th July. The opening hours are as follows:
- Sunday from 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Friday from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
There are several other points you should be aware of:-
- Other than the times detailed above the Club will remain closed.
- The lock on the porch door has been changed so there is no access into the Club unless the Bar Manager is on site.
- The changing rooms and showers will remain closed until further notice.
- The kitchen will remain closed until further notice.
- No food should be brought into the Club.
- Anyone who enters the Club must sign the register.
- Remember this is a Members Club and no visitors allowed for the foreseeable future.
A great amount of thought has been given to the opeinng of the Club and hope that in the near future we will be able to ease the restricton.
With the creation of the Club’s website the aim is to use this to keep all members informed of our gradual opening and developments.
Please bookmark and visit the website regulary to keep upto date of developments.
The address :- www.rainhillrec.org.uk
All please stay safe and well.
Thanking you for your understaning.
Gordon Lowe ( Chairman)